Easier for Your Staff,
Easier on your Center.
• Helps reduce your payroll by eliminating the amount of qualified A & B Pinsetter mechanics needed for the
traditional pinsetters. You would cross train your $8-$12 an hour employees vs $18- $25 an hour dedicated
• Help reduce your electrical bills ever month which should be your highest utility bill in a traditional pinsetter location
because the String pinsetter has only 1 motor and gearbox vs 3 on an AMF machine and it only runs when it pulls
the pins up.
• Help reduce maintenance on the pinsetter equipment. It will be lower maintenance yearly and over the life of the
• There are 1,800 parts on the AMF traditional pinsetter, there are about 550 parts on the string pinsetters with more
technology in the chassis and pinsetter control.
• The pinsetter has virtually eliminated the noise of a pin return system (carpet belt that is running all the time) and
the sound is Max on a traditional peak of 130 decibels to the string machine about 90 decibels. You still have the
noise of the balls hitting the pins but the vibration from the machine is almost non-existent. I would think this would
be a big benefit for you because of the retail next door.
• You would gain more sq ft in the seating area or Dollar Generating area versus mechanic space that does not
generate any money.
• You eliminate the Pinsetter camera on the capping all together which reduces your maintenance and hardware that