Contact Us: (909) 548-0644 email@example.com
Reliability - Flexibility - Durability
US Bowling’s customers expect nothing but the best when it comes to US Bowling’s product line. So why would it be any different when we decided to make the world’s most durable, reliable and cost effective bowling bumper system in the industry. When doing so,
even we surpassed our own expectation when we designed the US Bowling Z-Bumper and Gutter System.
When manufacturing the Z-Bumper and Gutter System, US Bowling uses only the very best materials available today. By doing so,
US Bowling has created a bowling bumper and bowling gutter system that creates more ball action than any other bumper in the industry, bringing more excitement to your bowling center and customers. This system is a mechanic and installers dream, you “set it and forget it” it is virtually maintenance free.
Bumper and Gutter
US Bowling’s Z-Bumper Gutters are the most durable and long lasting gutters in the Industry.
Using only the very best material in the industry, our gutters will provide your center with
• Z-Bracket Design holds the gutters firmly in place
• No more gutters interfering with the bumper rails
• Thickest gutter in the Industry
• No more balls bouncing out of gutters
• Grey Color PVC means no more painting
US Bowling’s EZ-LIFT SYSTEM is a Proprietary System that allows your center to:
• Install with any lane system at most depth’s including
10 Pin, 5 Pin, Duck Pin,Candle Pin and Small Ball
• Bumper rails are easily adjustable using US Bowling’s
PROPRIETARY Adjustable Urethane Stop
EZ-LIFT PNEUMATIC CYLINDERS
• Less wear and tear than other bumper systems
• Years of trouble free operation
• E-Z to Install
• Low Maintenance
• Installs on any truss, crib, or I-Joist foundation
• All lanes run off a single air compressor
• No High Voltage Power running under lanes as
Pneumatic pistons drive your bumpers up and down for reliable, fail-safe action. Our flexible rails provide the best bump in the biz and you won’t have to deal with the hassle of under-lane repairs or running power under the foundation.