Let’s take a look at a few statistics:
• Bowling has been over a $10 billion industry since the 1990’s
• In a study of sports with highest participation, bowling was ranked number 1 in the US, outnumbering basketball by over
4 million participants.
• US Bowling Corporation family entertainment facilities are grossing between $100,000 and $130,000 per lane every year,
while our bowling lounges are grossing between $200,000 and $330,000 per lane every year.
• Bowling equipment is built to last (usually over 50 years).
• Bowlers earn nearly $68,000 per annual household income, 20% more than the average household in the US.
• League bowlers spend an average of $15 per visit during the week. Opening bowlers spend an average of $18-20 per
visit during the week in a family entertainment facility. Weekends see a significant increase.
• There are over 115,000 bowling lanes in the U.S., with over 250,000 in the world.
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.