Imagine a Pin Deck Light that can add effects such as Color Chasing, Music or Video Synchronization, and Ambient Colored Lighting that can be produced on single lanes, pairs, or groups of lanes and even across the entire bowling center, while still having the ability to switch to Standard White Light for League Play...
...And, you have just described US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System.
US Bowling has done it again, bringing you the most comprehensive Pin Deck Lighting Fixture in the bowling industry.
US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System is a unique LED Lighting System that replaces the current fluorescent fixtures in both Pinsetters and Pinspotters. Its specially designed software also allows for independent lane by lane control.
Effect and Colors
US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System has the ability to produce over 15 million colors and special effects to enhance your bowler’s experience while maintaining the integrity of league bowling in the white light mode. The effects are fully controlled by USB Control box the most versatile and the international standard in LED lighting controls. US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System has the ability of color chasing, music and video synchronization, and ambient colored lighting.
The US Government has mandated under the Energy Independence & Security Act: that all T12 Florescent lamps may no longer be manufactured after July 2012, and T12 magnetic ballast after July 2010. This means anyone using T12 lamps or ballasts will have to convert to something else.
Why not convert to something that not only saves energy and money but give you the added benefit of enhancing your existing light show.
Not only can US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System save you money it can also increase revenue.
How you may ask: If you're hosting a for a 4th of July tournament our US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System can make the lanes red, white, and blue. Or you can match a corporate logo color when hosting special events and being able to give your customers a unique pin perspective... it's just the tip of the iceberg. US Bowling's Pin Deck Lighting System is only limited to your imagination.
Pin Deck Lighting System includes
• 1 - LED Light Array,
• 1 - Control Driver Box,
• 1 – Set of Mounting Brackets,
• 1 – Array to Control Box Cable,
• 1 - DMX Cable, 1 – Power Cable
Pindeck Lighting, LED Pindeck lights, bowling lighting effects
US Bowling’s LED Pit light are a marketing tool for your bowling centers. These are to be used to promote traffic to your bowling centers. Do not make this purchase about price!
There is a mile of difference between US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights and the closest competitors pit light.
Here are some of the unique features of US Bowling’s LED Pit Light System.
• US Bowling LED Pit Lights are a full replacement light fixture, not just a add on to your centers existing pit light fixture.
For example, Competitors LED lights do not replace your existing fixture.. Meaning you still use your existing white light
fixture and T-12 White Lamps and attaché their led light inside your old fixtures.
• Most power suppliers in North America will issue a rebate to the bowling center for replacing the old T-8 / T-12 fixtures
(see the US Energy, Independence & Security Act=mandated phase-out of T-12)
• US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights use 4 watts per lane verse 40 watts on the old T-12 fixture.
• US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights are rated at 50,000 hours of working life, verses 7,000 to 10,000 on the T-12 lamps.
• US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights includes a hand held remote control, it’s working range is approximately 250 feet.
• Remote has 15,360 shows available, including 4 favorite buttons.
• US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights are a center friendly installation.
• US Bowling’s LED Pit Lights are DMX-512 controlled