We will put our pinsetter machines against any machines on the market, new or re-manufactured.
Contact Us: (909) 548-0644 firstname.lastname@example.org
US Bowling Corporation has set the standard for the fully re-manufactured pinsetter. Our motivation was simple: we selected pinsetter models with the longest life, affordable after-market replacement parts, and plenty of experience in the field. This meant that it was easy to find mechanics because so many people familiar with these machines, and easy to find parts because there are plenty of after-market companies supplying them. Then, we developed the most thorough, organized, and meticulous process for the full re-manufacturing of these machines—no one in the
business goes as deep into these machines as US Bowling. The result is over 700 of the finest machines in the industry in our warehouse at an incredible value to our customers.
All of the pinsetter machines are broken down to their bare frames and pressure washed clean. Then, they are carefully pieced back together using all new hardware, belts, bushings, bearings, replacing all worn parts, and testing it thoroughly throughout the process.
Buying new pinsetter machines means that you will be stuck getting replacement parts from the manufacturer alone. This often results in weeks of lanes being down, costly plastic replacement parts, and expensive or inexperienced mechanics.
Our machines avoid all of these problems.
We will put our pinsetter machines against any machines on the market—new or re-manufactured. That’s why we’re willing to put a full 1 year new products warranty on all of the machines that leave our factory; we just do not have problems with pinsetters.
A US Bowling Certified Technician will be on-site to train your mechanics before you open
and for several says after opening. Ensuring that everything is running smoothly and that your mechanics have
been fully trained on how to operate and maintain your equipment.
This is the machine that set the standard for setting pins. Having been in production since the 1950’s, the A-2 is built like a Sherman Tank. It’s a reliable, efficient, primarily mechanical machine that is easy to repair and has a proven track record. There are over 100,000 of them out there, and they are prolific for a reason.
Produced more recently, the 90XL is one slick pin spotter. These machines are more electric than
mechanical and cycle a bit quicker than the A-2. They also feature one chassis per lane, cutting
costs for purchase, repair, and replacement.
• US Bowling’s proprietary detangling software and mechanism doesn’t “Time Out”. Resulting in less service calls
to the service desk.
• The Electrical Box is a Single Phase to Three Phase System that uses a Siemens Converter System that eliminates
the motor start switches, capacitors and relays. This makes the motors and gearbox essentially maintenance free.
• The only string machine control box in the industry and is fully serviceable by your technician.
No need to send it back to the manufacturer for exchange or repair.
• Heavy duty solid steel back end pit assembly. Uses ¼“ solid steel framing, solid maple cushion plank, solid rubber
cushion, heavy duty curtain and shock system to absorb bowling ball and pin impact.
Result is years of maintenance free use.
• Heavy Duty Nylon Cord with special coating to prevent bowling pin tangling.
US Bowling provides a minimum 5 year supply of cord.
• Only company that uses full 2-1/2” solid birch kickbacks for improved pin action. The result is the same bowling
pin action and scorability as a traditional free fall machine.
• US Bowling provides the longest string machine parts warranty at 2 years.
• Lowest power consumption of any pinsetting machine.
• We can train your staff in 20 minutes to maintain and service the USB 24 Volt String Machine.
Making this machine the easiest and least expensive bowling machine to maintain in the industry.
• Ability to set single individual pins.
Contact us for a free quote!